Students will pay to the university where they are enrolled:
University of Bergen – Semester fee for semester 1, autumn (30 ECTS)
- All students: € 60 (subject to changes)
University of Palermo – Semester 2, spring 2022 & 2024 (30 ECTS)
- EU € 750 (subject to changes)
- Non-EU: € 750 (subject to changes)
NOVA University Lisbon – Semester 2, spring 2023 & 2025 (30 ECTS)
- EU € 1 100 (subject to changes)
- Non-EU: € 7 000 (subject to changes)
Radboud University – Annual Tuition fees for year 2 (60 ECTS)
- EU: € 2 143 (subject to changes)
- Non-EU: € 16 000 (subject to changes)
Students will be enrolled at RU for the total duration of the second year.
Student budget and expenses
See below for the costs of living for a student in each respective country:
For non-EU students the consortium offers 8 EMSD/BAM tuition waivers of € 5.000 for the Radboud University tuition fee.
Who is eligible?
You will only be eligible to apply for a Radboud Scholarship if you:
- hold a non-EU/EEA passport
- are not eligible for the lower EEA tuition fee for other reasons
- have been fully admitted to the EMSD/BAM Master’s degree programme at Radboud University starting 1 September 2023 as stated in the formal letter of admission
- are able to comply with the conditions for obtaining a visa for the Netherlands
- are enrolled at Radboud University as a full-time student for the academic year and Master’s degree programme for which the scholarship will be awarded
Once you have been admitted to the EMSD programme in Bergen you can apply for the EMSD/BAM tuition fee waiver by sending in the following documents to email@example.com:
- Proof of admission in Bergen
- Degree based on which you are admitted
- Transcript of records
- curriculum vitae
- Two reference letters
- Motivation letter
You must have completed your application before 1 March 2022. Please note that incomplete applications will not be considered for the Radboud Scholarship selection. An incomplete application means that some information and/or documents are missing or illegible.
You will be informed about the final decision by the International Office with respect to your application for a Radboud Scholarship before mid-April 2022 (date subject to change).
No rights may be derived from the information published or to be published on this website.