Students will pay to the university where they are enrolled:
University of Bergen – Semester fee for semester 1, autumn (30 ECTS)
- EU: NOK 600 (subject to changes)
- Non-EU: NOK 129 000 (subject to changes)
University of Palermo – Semester 2, spring 2022 & 2024 (30 ECTS)
- EU € 750 (subject to changes)
- Non-EU: € 750 (subject to changes)
NOVA University Lisbon – Semester 2, spring 2023 & 2025 (30 ECTS)
- EU € 1 100 (subject to changes)
- Non-EU: € 7 000 (subject to changes)
Radboud University – Annual Tuition fees for year 2 (60 ECTS)
- EU: € 2 143 (subject to changes)
- Non-EU: € 16 000 (subject to changes)
Students will be enrolled at RU for the total duration of the second year.
Student budget and expenses
See below for the costs of living for a student in each respective country:
Bergen – Norway
Study in Norway
Lisbon – Portugal
Palermo – Italy
Radboud, Nijmegen – The Netherlands
For non-EU students the consortium offers 8 EMSD/BAM tuition waivers of € 5.000 for the Radboud University tuition fee.
Who is eligible?
You will only be eligible to apply for a Radboud Scholarship if you:
- hold a non-EU/EEA passport
- are not eligible for the lower EEA tuition fee for other reasons
- have been fully admitted to the EMSD/BAM Master’s degree programme at Radboud University starting 1 September 2023 as stated in the formal letter of admission
- are able to comply with the conditions for obtaining a visa for the Netherlands
- are enrolled at Radboud University as a full-time student for the academic year and master’s degree programme for which the scholarship will be awarded
Once you have been admitted to the EMSD programme in Bergen you can start your application (link: https://www.ru.nl/english/education/masters/european-master-system-dynamics/) for the 2nd year of the programme at Radboud University. At the same time you can apply for the EMSD/RU tuition fee waiver by sending in the following documents to firstname.lastname@example.org:
- Proof of admission in Bergen
- Curriculum vitae
- Motivation letter
Non-EU/EEA students must have completed their programme application before the 1st of April 2023.
EU/EEA students must have completed their programme application before the 1st of May 2023.
Non-EU/EEA students who want to apply for the EMSD/BAM scholarship have to apply for the programme and the tuition fee waiver before 31 January 2023.
Please note that incomplete applications will not be considered for the EMSD/RU tuition fee waiver selection. An incomplete application means that some information and/or documents are missing or illegible.
You will be informed about the final decision with respect to your application for a EMSD/RU tuition fee waiver before mid-April 2023 (date subject to change).
No rights may be derived from the information published or to be published on this website.