If you wish to enroll in the European Master programme in System Dynamics, you should meet the following requirements:
You should have a University bachelor degree (BSc), equal to the educational standards set by the European Higher Education Area and higher education partners in the programme and consortium, in 'social sciences', 'management sciences', 'natural sciences' or 'engineering sciences'.
• Your grade average must be between an A and B.
• You must be able to hand over proof of proficiency in English.
• Your cv, including a short summary of your Bachelor thesis.
• A letter of motivation, describing why you feel you should be admitted to the programme.
• 3 letters of recommendation.
• Legally certified copies of your diplomas and transcripts.
• Legally certified translations of your diplomas and transcripts by a sworn translator.
• Legally certified copy of your passport.
The language requirements for admission to the programme are:
• TOEFL > 550 (paper-based), > 233 (computer-based), > 80 (lnternet-based);
• IELTS > 6.0 (overall score);
• CAE/CPE at least level C (copy of degree required).
If your first language is English, you will not be required to provide an English language test score. You are considered to be a native speaker of English if you are from Australia, Canada, Ireland, New Zealand, Singapore, the UK, USA or South Africa.
If English was the language in which you gained all your qualifications but you are not a national of one of the above-mentioned countries, we still require a TOEFL/IELTS score.
If you have any questions about admission, please check our Frequently Asked Questions or send an e-mail to firstname.lastname@example.org